KA122 Mobility for learners and staff in school education, vocational education and training, and adult education projects
The following sections are available in projects carried out under KA122 Mobility for learners and staff in school education, vocational education and training, and adult education, call year 2021 onward:
- Details - Shows the basic project information, such as Applicant Organisation ID, National Agency, project title, etc.
- Participating organisations - Allows you to manage the participating organisations in your project.
- Associated persons - Allows you to manage the project contacts and their access rights.
- Preparatory visits - Allows you to manage the preparatory visits in your project.
- Mobility Activities - Allows you to manage the individual mobility activities in your project.
- Import-export mobility activity - Allows you to export and import mobility activities in your project.
- Fewer Opportunities - Allows you to add and edit information regarding the fewer opportunities encountered by certain participants in your project.
- Reports - Allows you to submit the final beneficiary report.
- Budget - Provides an overview of the awarded and reported budget and where applicable, allows you to provide additional details in relation to certain grants requested for the project.
See below for details on how to manage these project sections. For a quick overview of the basic functionalities of the Beneficiary module, please view the eLearning videos.