e-Calls PROSPECT Manual for Applicants > 2. Tips before starting your application in e-Calls PROSPECT
Table of Contents
2. Tips before starting your application in e-Calls PROSPECT
2.1 Before starting
Here is some useful information to help manage your application:
- You need to have an EU Login account before applying (see the next chapter of this manual);
- Carefully read the Guidelines for Applicants that apply to the call. Each call contains these specific guidelines published on the International Partnerships website (previously EuropeAid).
Please note that from the 13/03/2023, calls for proposals will also be published on the Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal. The International Partnerships website will no longer be used for the publication of calls following a short transition period. There is no change for applying for a call, whether from the International Partnerships or Funding and Tenders Portal websites, as the call publication will redirect the applicant to complete the application for the call exactly as before in e-Calls PROSPECT.
- Check that you have all necessary information at hand and start your on-line application in good time.
2.2 System and browser requirements
The following system and browser features are required in order to use e-Calls PROSPECT to its full potential:
- e-Calls PROSPECT can be used with Internet Explorer 9 and above, and all versions of Firefox and Chrome.
Please note if you wish to have on-screen spell check, please use e-Calls PROSPECT with Mozilla Firefox.
2.3 Online submission
- Take the time you need to complete your application properly, save it regularly and do not forget to submit your application before the deadline.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will not be able to make any changes.
- Pay attention to your application status (draft/submitted): If your application has been successfully submitted, the status of your application will change from draft to submitted and a notification message will appear in your e-Calls PROSPECT profile. An e-mail message will also be sent to the e-mail address you have indicated, if you have selected the relevant option in your user settings.
- Ensure that the e-mail address you wish to link your application to is valid and will be active and accessible for the complete duration of the selection procedure.
- Fill in all mandatory fields marked with an asterisk (*).