KA150 Erasmus Accreditation for Youth
The following sections are available in KA150 - Erasmus Accreditation for Youth from call 2020 onward, and can be viewed/managed:
- Details - Shows the basic project information, such as Applicant Organisation ID, National Agency, project title, etc.
- Participating organisations - Allows you to view the organisations in your project.
- Associated persons - Allows you to manage the project contacts and their access rights.
- Activity plan - Allows you to view the (different versions of the) Activity Plan and its main objectives.
- Reports and updates - Allows you to complete and submit the Accreditation Progress Report, after it was requested by the National Agency.
See below for details on how to manage these project sections. For a quick overview of the basic functionalities of the Beneficiary module, please view the eLearning videos.