Access the "Budget" in the project
To view the budget summary in your project, click on Budget in the Content menu. The Budget screen is displayed, where you can view the awarded budget and the actual project costs as reported in your project, broken down per activity type and cost type. An overview of the Awarded/Reported Budget is also displayed in the header of your project, allowing for a quick overview.
In the budget you will also be able to provide certain details that affect the project budget, where applicable.
Use the scrollbar in your browser to access all information.
Totals per project
The first part of the screen includes the total amounts calculated at project level regarding the participants and various budget items, as per completed mobility activities in your project. The following information is available:
For each budget item, you will be able to view the Awarded Budget, the Reported Budget, and the share of the awarded grant used so far, under %Reported/Awarded. Where applicable, you will also view the Approved number of participants by NA and the Reported number of participants.
- Total project is calculated automatically as the sum of grant items and reported costs, respectively, from Mobility activities, Mobility activity organisational support, and Exceptional Costs for the Financial Guarantee.
- Breakdown of the total project budget per cost item: Mobility activity organisational support (without Inclusion support for organisations), Inclusion support for organisations, Mobility activity organisational support and Exceptional costs for financial guarantee. All amounts are read-only, except:
- The reported Mobility activity organisational support (without Inclusion support for organisations): this field is prefilled with the maximum allowed amount, which is calculated based on the number of participants in the project, but it can be modified. If you enter an amount higher than the maximum allowed, displayed below the field, an error message will display on the screen.
- The reported Exceptional costs for financial guarantee: if the National Agency has asked you to provide a financial guarantee, insert the real costs incurred related to the guarantee, in the dedicated field.
If you edit these amounts, click on the Save button at the bottom of the screen (not displayed on the illustration below) to preserve your changes and update the budget totals.
If no completed mobility activities are available in your project, the reported values will display 0 EUR.
Budget breakdown per mobility activity
Below the totals for the project, subsections are displayed for each activity type, provided that completed mobility activities for an activity type are available in your project.
For each activity type, the following information is available:
- Individual support grant - This budget item accounts for accommodation and other subsistence expenses incurred by individual participants during their activity period.
- Travel support - This budget item accounts for transportation expenses incurred by individual participants to travel from their place of origin to their venues and back including top-ups.
- Individual and Travel support - The sum of Individual support grant and Travel support.
- Exceptional cost for visa and other entry requirements - The EU grant for the exceptional cost for visa and other entry requirements.
- Inclusion support for participants - Additional costs directly linked to participants with fewer opportunities and their accompanying persons, including group leaders and facilitators (including justified costs related to travel and subsistence if a grant for these participants is not requested through Travel support and Individual support grant. This information is only displayed if participants with fewer opportunities are participating in a mobility activity of an activity type.
All Mobility Activity Types
Below the activities subsections, the All Mobility Activity Types section is displayed. The following information is available:
- Individual and Travel support - The total amount for Individual support grant and Travel support from all activity types.
- Inclusion support - The total amount for Inclusion support for Participants from all activity types; only displayed if participants with fewer opportunities are participating in mobility activities.