Access the "Budget" in the project
In beneficiary grant projects, information about the Awarded and Reported Budget can be found in both the project details header and the Budget section of a project in Beneficiary module.
The Awarded Budget represents the most recent grant amount awarded by the National Agency. The Reported Budget represents the actual amounts used in the project, calculated based on information provided in project sections such as mobility activities, participation, and events.
In the Budget screen, the column % Reported/Awarded indicates the percentage of the awarded budget that has been used, allowing for monitoring of expenditure for each relevant budget item.
The names of the budget may vary depending on the action type, as follows:
- Awarded Budget: Approved budget by National Agency
- Reported Budget: Current budget
- % Reported/Awarded: % Current/Approved
To view the budget summary in your project, click on Budget in the Content menu. The Budget screen is displayed, where you can view the awarded budget and the actual project costs as reported in your project, broken down per activity type and cost type. The project Totals (1) are available on top of the screen, followed by a breakdown per cost item (2), displayed as subsections, that can be expanded. Use the scrollbar in your browser to access all information.
Click here to expand for an example of the Awarded and Reported budget information in a KA131-HED project.
This example shows the budget screen of a KA155 2022 project, where no reported budget information is yet available. The Reported budget is 0 EUR.
Totals per project
The first part of the screen includes the total amounts calculated at project level regarding the participants and various budget items, as per completed mobility activities in your project.
For each budget item, you will be able to view the Awarded Budget, the Reported Budget, and the share of the awarded grant used so far, under %Reported/Awarded.
- Total project is calculated automatically as the sum of grant items and reported costs.
- Total project budget per cost item for:
- Organisational Support
- Inclusion support for organisations
- Exceptional costs for financial guarantee - If the National Agency has asked you to provide a financial guarantee, insert the real costs incurred related to the guarantee, in the dedicated field that will de displayed in such case.
If no completed mobility activities are available in your project, the reported budget values will display 0 EUR.
Budget breakdown per cost item
Below the totals for the project, subsections are displayed for each cost item. Each subsection can be expanded, using the arrow. For each cost item, the Totals (1) and a breakdown per activity (2) are available.
You are able to view the Awarded Budget, the Reported Budget, and the share of the awarded grant used so far, under %Reported/Awarded. Only mobility activities in status Completed are used in the reported budget calculation.
Budget information for the following cost items is available:
- Reservation costs grant - Reservation costs grant, covering reservation costs on top of the travel pass where applicable.
- Visa-related costs grant -The EU grant for Visa and visa-related costs, residence permits, vaccinations, and medical certifications.
- Exceptional costs for expensive travel - Exceptional costs for expensive travel of participants, including group leaders, accompanying persons and facilitators; including the use of cleaner, lower carbon emission means of transport.
- Inclusion support for participants - Additional costs directly linked to participants with fewer opportunities and their accompanying persons.
- Individual support grant - Costs linked to subsistence.
- Travel pass grant - Costs linked to the Travel Pass.
- Travel grant for remote traveler - Grant for participants travelling from remote locations.