1. Introduction to the ROM Module
If this is the first time that you use the ROM module, start by testing your accessyou are a new user and you do not have an EU Login account:
1. Open the ROM moduleModule application in Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, and use your EU Login credentials to log in: or Google Chrome by clicking on the following link:
The EU Login sign-in screen will be displayed.
If you already have an EU Login, just sign in directly. If you need to setup your 2-factor verification method for EU Login, please follow the step-by-step instructions in the EU Login Guide.
2. Click on the "Create an account" link and fill in all the fields to create your account.
|First name||Enter your first name|
|Last name||Enter your surname|
|Enter your e-mail address; it is the e-mail address used during registration that you will be requested to provide when logging into the ROM Module.|
|Confirm e-mail||Confirm the e-mail address entered above.|
|E-mail language||Select the language in which you prefer to receive notifications related to your account; the default is English, but all the EU languages are available for selection.|
|Enter the code|
Type the code displayed in the picture underneath the field.You can click on the "refresh" button to display a new code (if required), and/or you can press "play" to listen to the sound.
3. Tick the privacy statement acceptance box before clicking on the "Create an account" button.
4. You will receive a confirmation e-mail in the inbox of the e-mail address provided during the EU Login account registration.
5. Follow the instructions in the EU Login Guide to confirm your EU Login account, and create your required 2-factor verification method.
As soon as you are logged in, the ROM module dashboard will be displayed.
Based on your role in the ROM process, you will be granted access as:
- Expert (Core or Non-Core)
When the ROM Coordination Team approves the Experts in the ROM module, they will be automatically granted access to the ROM review(s) they are assigned to. Core Experts will be granted access to all ROM reviews for their lot.
The user rights as "Contractor" are granted by INTPA SUPPORT SERVICES or NEAR APPLICATION SUPPORT, depending on the Lot.