1. Accessing "My Applications"
In the main menu select and then My Applications. The list of your applications displays.
The following are available:
- Search and filter panel: used to search for a specific application form or group of forms. For basic information about the search filters, see Search below; for full details please see Search filter basics.
- Search Results (Application List): displays a list of applications which you have access to, optionally filtered.
- List browsing options: various options for page control are available.
2. Searching for an application
A number of search and filtering options are available to assist you in finding a specific application. For full details about the general functionalities of the search filters, please see Search filter basics.
The following filters are available:
- Active filter: is the combination of criteria you are currently using; the active filter can be saved, updated and set as default.
- Quick Filter: gives you the possibility to search for content inside the application forms, or to search for a specific form using the Form ID.
- Predefined filters: allow you to narrow down your list of results. These are:
- Calls - set by default to the current year
- Key Actions
2.1. Quick Filter (Search)
2.1.1. Search for content
Type the exact term or combination of terms, including the correct spelling and special characters (-, @, : ). This will impact the results you obtain.
- Example 1: Searching for Jászkunmáriafürdő or Jaszkunmariafurdo will display different results.
- Example 2: Searching for privacy statement will display all items that contain this exact combination of terms; using inverted commas (" ") is not necessary.
Any text you type in the Search field is added to the Selected criteria at the top of the results list and will be used for all subsequent searches unless you remove it from the selected criteria.
2.1.2. Search by Form ID
Set the Programme, Call and Round filters to All.
Type the full Form ID of the application you are looking for, then click the dedicated Search icon.
3. Search results / List of Applications
The list of applications displays all applications available to you: submitted, unsubmitted, expired, deleted and shared ones, optionally filtered and/or sorted.
3.1. General functionality
- The Search results header shows
- The number of records found with the current filter
- The list of currently selected criteria (with Reset All option)
- Export button: allows you to export the list of applications to an Excel file.
- Page layout options
- Options to sort the results
- Customisation options in accordance with the selected view - see the Card view and List view section below.
- Card view, list view and refresh buttons
- Number of items and browsing: use the drop-down to change the number of items displayed per page and use the arrows to navigate to previous or next pages of the list.
4. Card view and List view
You may select whether you want to view your results in Card view (1) (default) or List view (2) using the dedicated buttons at the top of the screen.
4.1. Card view
This is the default view and displays the applications as a list of cards. Each card includes basic details about the application without having to open the form as well as an Actions button.
The following options are available to customise the card view:
a. Sort by: by default, the list is ordered by Last Modified in descending order (latest modified application at the top). To change this, click on the drop-down field and choose the desired sorting option from the list. However, your choice is not preserved if you leave the page.
b. Expand / collapse card details for all applications in the card view.
Note: You will find the same details card in the header of the application form.
By default, the details card is collapsed and displays the following details:
- Completion Status: visible as a coloured bar at the left side of the application card, when the card is collapsed:
- Orange: draft
- Green: submitted
- Red: unsubmitted
- Form ID
- Applicant name and Organisation ID
- Call, Round, Key Action, Action Type
- Days remaining till submission deadline: visible only if the form is in draft state and for submitted forms before the deadline
- blue: 11 or more days left
- orange: 2 to 10 days left
- red: 1 day or less left
Note: In case of late submission the deadline is set by the National Agency and is different from the call/round deadline.
- Completion Status and Application State
Click on the arrow to expand the card and view more details:
- Application Owner, Created by, Created on, Shared with
- Deadline, Last modification: Date and Time.
- Progress bar: displays the completion of the form in percentages and colour:
- orange: incomplete or under 50%
- green: complete or over 50%
Note: This bar is not visible for expired or deleted applications.
In addition the Actions button is available, providing a variety of options, depending on the state of the application form.
4.2. List view
This view displays the applications in a table, with one application per line and details displayed in columns. In addition the Actions button is available for each item, in a separate column.
In addition to the general functionality, the following options are available in the list view:
- Sorting by column: by clicking on a column header (1st click ascending, 2nd click descending, 3rd click off). An arrow indicating the current sort sequence is displayed next to the selected column header.
- Horizontal scroll bar: move from left to right to view all columns in the table.
- Customise view by adding or removing columns: click in the drop-down field then select the columns to display or hide by ticking/unticking the relevant check-boxes.
By default, the following columns are displayed:
- Form ID: click on it to open the application
- Action Type
- Applicant name and Organisation ID
- Status & State
- Completion: as a percentage
5. Application Statuses/States
An application form status during the process of submission is either Draft or Submitted. If a draft form is never submitted it becomes Unsubmitted after the submission deadline or if the form is deleted before submission. The state further defines the status of the application. The status is displayed as a coloured badge and the state is indicated under it. It is displayed when viewing the list of applications from My Applications and in the header of the Application Details. A search filter for application status and states is also available in My Applications.
Below is the list of the three possible statuses and corresponding states:
- Not submitted: this is the initial draft; the application form can be edited and may be incomplete or complete, but not yet submitted.
- Reopened: the application was reopened after submission by the applicant before the application deadline; it is still in draft mode and can be resubmitted before the deadline.
- Reopened by NA (only submission allowed): the submission deadline has passed but the National Agency has provided an extension. The applicant cannot make any changes on the form but can submit it.
- Reopened by NA (editable): the submission deadline has passed but the National Agency has provided an extension. The applicant can make changes on the form prior to submitting it.
- Submitted: the application was submitted to the relevant National Agency or to the Education, Audiovisual and Cultural Executive Agency (EACEA).
- Deadline Expired: the form was not submitted by the submission deadline.
- Deleted: the form was never submitted and has been deleted. The form can be reopened by the applicant if the submission deadline has not passed.
5.1. Submission Deadline and Extensions
Applications for Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps have a set deadline, visible on the home screen and in the header of the form. If the deadline expires, applicants will not be able to submit their applications.
An exception is made if the applicant can prove that they tried to apply before the official application deadline and were not able to do so for technical reasons. In such case the applicant must contact their National Agency.
The late application may still be considered for late submission if the following three conditions are met:
- The date and time of the last submission attempt as mentioned in the electronic application form History section are before the applicable official application deadline.
- The applicant has informed the National Agency within 24 hours after the application deadline (Brussels time). After this time, the request can no longer be considered.
- The applicant has sent to the National Agency within 24 hours after the application deadline (Brussels time), by email, a complete application form unmodified after their submission attempt (in pdf form). See how to print the form for details.
The National Agency will then decide whether to accept the late submission or not. If it is accepted, the National Agency will reopen the application and give the applicant permission to either only submit or make changes to the application before submitting it.
The new deadline for submission will be communicated by the National Agency, and the number of days left for late submission is also displayed in the My applications tab. The original call/round deadline remains displayed inside the form.
6. How to process an application from the list
6.1. View/Edit application form details
Choose the Edit option to modify a draft application. After the deadline, this option is replaced by Preview and the application details can no longer be modified.
An already submitted application may be reopened for edit until its deadline - see Reopen under Actions button.
The following options are available to open the form:
- Click the blue Form ID to open the application form
- Click the Actions button to the right of the application, and select Edit (if available) or Preview.
6.2. "Actions" button
The Actions button is available to the right of each application in your list. Depending on the type of application, application state and your role, the following options may be available:
- Edit: opens the application form in edit mode for further updates. This option is only available for draft applications if the submission deadline has not expired.
- Sharing: opens the sharing screen of the form. Available for all application states.
- Submission History: opens the submission history screen of the form. Available for all application states.
- Preview: opens the application form in Read only mode. Not available for applications in draft, unless the user has read-only access due to sharing.
- Reopen: reopens an already submitted application for editing and changes the application state to Reopen. Only available for submitted applications until the submission deadline.
- Delete: deletes the selected application form. Not available for submitted applications.
Note: If the form was submitted in the past but the current state allows deletion via the menu button, a pop-up displays: "Formerly submitted application cannot be deleted"
Below are samples of available selections depending on the status of the application: