Adding Point of Origin Buyer Transaction onto UDB is the responsibility of the EO LeadUser/EO user.
An Economic Operator acting as a First Gathering Point/Collection Point, can enter trade as a buyer from their sourcing contact in UDB, so that the material information is made available in UDB by a certified Economic Operator.
What are the pre-conditions for Buyer transactions?
- The EO should have been onboarded completely by the scheme, i.e., the organization and certificate details are completed by the scheme, has been invited and has accepted to use the application.
- The EO shall verify the correctness of the information provided by the voluntary scheme. In some cases, the EO may be allowed to update some information by the scheme as a one-time exception.
- Which information is essential?
- Attention: Your company identifier (NTR Type & ID) must be registered correctly. Please do not start trading until this is resolved. Economic Operators may share these numbers with their suppliers & customers if not already known.
- Certificate details: the sites, as included in the certificates, scope & materials applicable, are correctly updated to ensure you can receive the stocks into & trade from this site.
- The First Gathering Point or the Collection point must have added their sourcing contacts to UDB. A Sourcing contact is an EO (Farmer/Restaurant) who is not on-boarded to UDB.
- The sourcing contacts can be added if the scope of the EO is any of the below:
FG - First Gathering Point (for biomass grown/harvested on farms/plantations)
CP - Collecting Point (for waste/residue material not grown/harvested on farms/plantations)
CNPW - A4 - Collector of non-primary residual flows
How to use the FGP Buyer Trade feature
There are several use cases associated with the Buyer transaction process. These are shown in the diagram below and then further described in the user guide attached below: