- Monitoring & Reporting 2019 (information)
- Spatial Scope Codelist (final proposal - consolidated version)
- Definition of new monitoring indicators (for discussion)
- Feedback form Country fiche tool testing (information)
Minutes of the meeting
The minutes summarise the main conclusions and actions from the meeting. Actions are indicated in the minutes using checkboxes and are tracked in the "Open actions" section below.
National representatives from BE, CZ, DE, ES, HR, NL, FI and participants from DG ENV, DG JRC and EEA
Discussion, main decisions and actions
- ENV provided the information regarding monitoring and reporting process in 2019. In practice nothing changes for the monitoring. The only thing that changes is that the tri-annual implementation report is replaced by updating the “State of Play” chapter in the digital country fiche 2016. The deadline for monitoring and reporting is 15 May 2019. Due to a security issue, the online editing country fiche tool will not be available for this year's update of the country fiche. The original MS Word version of the country fiches are published on the "INSPIRE in your country" webpage on the INSPIRE Knowledge Base. MS will be asked to update the appropriate section and upload the updated MS Word document to the EEA Reportnet together with the monitoring file. More details will be provided in the guidelines for reporters.
- Consolidated version is accepted by subgroup. It will be presented to MIG-T. In the parallel ENV and JRC will start the translation of codes and the implementation in INSPIRE Registry.
- Subgroup supports introduction of maturity levels (Basic and Advanced) on conformity. However, in the present document technical details should be avoided and instead more generic explanation should be provided. It should be also further discussed how exactly Reference validator will be used. ENV and JRC will do the changes in the text and share the document with MIG-T.
- 5 countries (BE, ES, FI, HR and NL) and JRC were involved in the testing. Overall feedback is very positive. JRC will take into account proposed comments and further improve the tool.
- Adoption of new M&R Regulation is expected in April with first M&R exercise in December 2019.