The aim of this sub-project is to support the development of
- the Re3gistry software (software)
- the INSPIRE registers and registry service (service and content)
If you are interested in testing new release candidates of the software or service or to provide feedback on on-going developments, please register in the MIG collaboration space and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access the Re3gistry software sandbox you need a valid ECAS user account.
Questions, issues for discussions, bugs and suggestions for new features can be submitted in the issue tracker. Note that in order to submit new issues, you have to be signed into the collaboration space and have been assigned to the testing project.
Please, before submitting a new issue make sure it is not already among the existing issues or the "known issues" page.
Help us improving the Re3gistry software! Please fill our quick survey at http://europa.eu/!Bn84Ct
Re3gistry software documentation
The Re3gistry software has been reused by: https://ies-svn.jrc.ec.europa.eu/projects/inspire-registry/wiki/Registry-overview-page
INSPIRE registry service documentation
On-going development of additional features
The pages in this section describe the on-going development of additional features to be included in future versions of the Re3gistry software and INSPIRE registry.
Previous testing activities
- Testing the release 6 of the INSPIRE registry service: between October and November 2015 the candidate release 6 of the INSPIRE registry service was released for testing.
- Testing release candidate 5 of the INSPIRE registry service and the release candidate of the Re3gistry software v1.0: Between mid-December 2014 and 15 April 2015, the candidate release 5 of the INSPIRE registry service and of the v1.0 release candidate of the Re3gistry software were released for testing.
- Testing release candidate 4 of the INSPIRE registry service and the release candidate of the Re3gistry software v0.4: Between mid-July and 21 September 2014, the candidate release 4 of the INSPIRE registry service and of the v0.4 release candidate of the Re3gistry software were released for testing.