Checking this box indicates that the student did a traineeship where the student received training or practice using digital skills.
A “traineeship in digital skills” is defined as any traineeship where trainees receive training and practice in at least one or more of the following activities:
- Digital marketing (e.g. social media management, web analytics);
- Digital graphical, mechanical or architectural design;
- Development of apps, software, scripts, or websites;
- Installation, maintenance and management of IT systems and networks;
- Data analytics, mining and visualisation;
- Programming and training of robots and artificial intelligence applications.
- Generic customer support, order fulfilment, data entry or office tasks are not considered in this category.