Mobility flagged as Zero Grant
For KA102, 103, 107, and 116 projects, mobilities can be flagged as full Zero Grant. This means that they are not funded by EU funds and therefore need to be properly identified in the system.
The applicable budget fields within those mobilities need to be set to zero. The example below shows how to flag a Mobility as full Zero Grant:
- The Current Budget (in Mobility Tool) is 46.938,00 € and is higher than the Approved Budget (by National Agency) 44.510,00 €. Both are marked in red.
- Edit the mobility, by clicking the Edit icon in the mobilities list.
- In the Budget tab, the amount still appears (8.043,00 €). Tick the box Zero Grant.
- Once the box is ticked, the amount is set to 0 (Zero).
- Click on Save.
- The Current Budget (in Mobility Tool) is decreased in the Budget tab of the project. It is now 38.895,00 €.