Adding Transactions onto UDB as a seller is the responsibility of the EO LeadUser/EO user.
An Economic Operator as a seller can enter trade details carried out to another economic operator (buyer) in UDB, so that the material trade information is made available in UDB by a certified Economic Operator.
i. When to start seller transactions
Economic Operators can start registering their trade as of a date "To be announced".
ii. What are the pre-conditions for Seller transactions?
- The Economic Operator should have been onboarded completely by the scheme, i.e., the organization and certificate details are completed by the scheme, has been invited and has accepted to use the application.
- Economic Operators shall verify the correctness of the information provided by the voluntary schemes. In some cases, the Economic Operator may be allowed to update some information by the scheme as a one-time exception.
- Which information is essential?
- Attention: Your company identifier (NTR Type & ID) must be registered correctly. Please do not start trading until this is resolved. Economic Operators may share these numbers with their suppliers & customers if not already known.
- Certificate details: the sites, as included in the certificates, scope & materials applicable, are correctly updated to ensure you can receive the stocks into & trade from this site.
iii. When can the Economic Operator start trading?
- After the pre-conditions are met, access to the transactions feature is then enabled.
2. How to use the Seller transaction feature
Below is the transaction flow of the seller transactions process. These are then further described in the user guide attached below: