KA171 Mobility of higher education students and staff supported by external policy funds projects
The following sections are available in projects carried out under KA171-HED - Mobility of higher education students and staff supported by external policy funds, call year 2022 onward:
- Details - Shows the basic project information, such as Applicant Organisation ID, National Agency, project title, etc.
- Participating organisations - Allows you to manage the participating organisations in your project.
- Associated persons - Allows you to manage the project contacts and their access rights.
- Mobility Activities - Allows you to manage the individual mobility activities in your project.
- Import-export mobility activity - Allows you to export and import mobility activities in your project.
- Fewer Opportunities - Allows you to add and edit information regarding the fewer opportunities encountered by certain participants in your project.
- Budget - Provides an overview of the awarded and reported budget and where applicable, allows you to provide additional details in relation to certain grants requested for the project and allows you to view the budget transfers in your project.
- Interim reports - Allows you to complete and submit an Interim report, if requested by the National Agency. Availability of this section depends on the call year of your project.
- Reports - Allows to generate, complete and submit the Final beneficiary report.
See below for details on how to manage these project sections. For a quick overview of the basic functionalities of the Beneficiary module, please view the eLearning videos.