The KA131 Application form
For general information on how to fill in an application form see the page How to complete the application form.
The following sections are available in a KA131, call year 2023 application form and must be completed before submission:
- Context in applications - This section asks for general information about your project proposal and about the National Agency that will receive, assess and decide on selection of your proposal.
- Participating organisations - This section asks for information about the applicant organisation and about other organisations involved, if any. All organisations included in the application, whether they act as applicant or consortium members, need to be registered in order to receive an Organisation ID.
- Activities - This section asks for information about the mobility activities and other activities you intend to implement in the project.
- Annexes - In this section, you will need to attach relevant documents needed for the completion of your application.
- Checklist - This section will help you double-check if your application is ready for submission.
Once all sections of your application form are marked as complete, you may submit it to your National Agency for assessment.
The following sections are used to manage your application:
- Sharing - In this section, you have the possibility to share an application with your colleagues or partners as long as the deadline for submission has not expired.
- Submission History - In this section, you will be able to see all submissions of this application form.