The Research and innovation class content on the European Commission website site covers:
- the EU's research and innovation policy
- current research and innovation funding opportunities
- access to project databases and success stories
- information about networking and partnership opportunities
- details on the legal and regulatory framework around research and innovation
- access to success stories
The class links, among others, to project databases such as CORDIS and the LIFE programme project database; EUR-lex; the European Intellectual Rights Helpdesk; the European Patent Office; the Joint Research Centre; the European Innovation Council.
The class indicated in the header or footer of a Commission website links to its landing page. For example: Research and innovation.
As with other classes, the Research and innovation class architecture is based on research and analysis of top tasks, user needs,
organisational goals and analytics.
The top tasks and organisational goals are listed below.
List of tasks included in this class
|2||Research and innovation||5.2%||Top|
- show the results of the projects
- increase connections with and between stakeholders
- show the science behind EU policy
- inform, steer, influence and support policy-making around research and innovation
- promote and raise awareness about research and innovation
- remove barriers for researchers and innovators in the EU
- attract the right and best proposals, and contractors (e.g. via a simple digital application process)
- promote socially responsible research
- showcase best practices and information on projects to help and inspire people
Read more on Process to define the 15 classes: original research
Top task identification poll for the class “Research and Innovation”
Factsheet - Research and Innovation user survey
For more information
Please contact the appropriate Europa account manager.