Follow these steps to access the Extranet Confluence Wikis:
1) Create an EU Login account:
full guide (English version): EU_Login_Tutorial.pdf
short guide (French version): EU_Login_Tutorial_short_FR.pdf
Should you get any kind of issues to create your EU Login account, send email to: EU-LOGIN-EXTERNAL-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu
2) Once your account is created, go to: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/
3) Find your userID: go to 'My account', 'My account details' and 'Unique identifier at the Commission (uid)'
=> Remember this userID, it will be required when using the Confluence Wikis
5) Go to the Extranet Confluence homepage: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/fpfis/wikis
6) You should be automatically authenticated (via EU Login). If not, click 'Log in' in the top right corner:
7) Enter your EU Login credentials. You shall see the representation of a person in the top right corner. It means that you are connected:
8) once connected, you can access content (mainly wiki pages) visible by any EU Login users. To get access to a specific wiki space:
- contact and indicate your userID to its wiki administrators, they are in charge of granting access and permissions - you should probably know who they are, assuming they sent to you address of the wiki
- in case you do not know who are the wiki administrators, send an email: EC-HELPDESK-IT@ec.europa.eu by indicating the wiki space address (or name) you need to access and your userID.