Follow these steps to access the Extranet Confluence Wikis:
1) Create an EU Login account:
full guide (English version): EU_Login_Tutorial.pdf
short guide (French version): EU_Login_Tutorial_short_FR.pdf
Should you get any kind of issues to create your EU Login account, send email to: EU-LOGIN-EXTERNAL-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu
2) Once your account is created, go to: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/
3) Find your userID: go to 'My account', 'My account details' and 'Unique identifier at the Commission (uid)'
=> Remember this userID, it will be required when using the Confluence Wikis
5) Go to the Extranet Confluence homepage: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/fpfis/wikis
6) You should be automatically authenticated (via EU Login). If not, click 'Log in' in the top right corner:
7) Enter your EU Login credentials. You shall see the representation of a person in the top right corner. It means that you are connected:
8) once connected, you can access content (mainly wiki pages) visible by any EU Login users. To get access to a specific wiki space:
The Europa Web Guide is the official rulebook for the European Commission's web presence, covering editorial, legal, technical, visual and contractual aspects.
All European Commission web sites must observe the rules and guidelines it contains.
Web practitioners are invited to observe its contents and keep abreast of updates. More information about the web guide.