17th Meeting of the INSPIRE Maintenance and Implementation Expert Group (MIG)
online WebEx meeting
27/04/2023, starting at 14:00, expected end time 17:00
Flash report with the main conclusions and actions from the meeting
- The meeting agenda and the draft minutes from the 16th Meeting of the MIG where adopted by the MIG.
- The Commission will keep the MIG updated on the GreenData4All initiative including the amendment to the Interoperability Regulation which is finally gong in its last mile towards adoption, and the INSPIRE Conference 2023 that will take place in Brussels (Albert Borschette Congress Center) on 28 and 29 November 2023.
- The MIG was invited to share any comments in track changes to the draft INSPIRE-HVD action mandate ([DOC3]) by 19 May 2023 end of day. Based on your input, the Commission will circulate an updated version for endorsement in written procedure by the end of May.
- The MIG experts, certainly for those MS that are lagging behind in the IACS data sharing process (agricultural parcel data), have been kindly invited to reach out to their national counterparts in the administration/paying agencies to facilitate their colleagues making the data available following the INSPIRE rules.
- The Commission and the MIG congratulated Marc Leobet on a well-deserved retirement and thanked him for the many years of support and constructive collaboration to the development and implementation of the INSPIRE Directive.
- The next MIG and MIG-T meeting will be organised as physical meetings back to back with the INSPIRE Conference 2023. Please pencil Thursday 30 November already in your agenda. The meeting will take place in Brussels.
Agenda Item (Information – Discussion – Endorsement)
1) Approval of the agenda (E)
2) Adoption of the minutes from the previous meeting (E)
Update on Commission initiatives (I)
1) GreenData4All status & timing
2) INSPIRE Conference 2023
3) Redesign of the INSPIRE knowledge base
4) EEA Reportnet 3.0 data flows
Monitoring and reporting 2022 (I/D)
Main results of the reporting exercise for reference year 2022
15’ Break ☕️
Maintenance and Implementation Work Programme 2021-2024 – Policy actions (I/D)
a) Action 2.1: Need-driven data prioritisation – State of Play (I/D)
b) Proposal for a new MIWP Action mandate to align the implementation of the INSPIRE Directive with the High Value Datasets Implementing Regulation under the Open Data Directive (D)
IACS data sharing (I)
State of play and achievements of the IACS65 project on agricultural data sharing with specific focus on ‘discovery and accessibility’ and ‘interoperability’.
Any other Business
Closing of meeting
Summary of conclusions and actions